- All OPEN ticket lane sells tickets to both screens-please take the shortest line available
- For your safety, sitting outside of your vehicle is strongly discouraged; however, if you assume the risk to do so, you must remain within the confines of your vehicle s parking space
- For your safety, barbeques and open fires are not allowed
- Switching screens is not allowed; you must remain in the screen for which you bought a ticket (film company policy, please read above)
- Pay upon entry. We do not offer advanced ticket sales or gift cards at this time
- NO CASH REFUNDS, under any circumstances
- We try and open during all weather conditions, unless weather conditions are so severe that proper exhibition of the movies is precluded, or customer safety is compromised
- Rain checks are only available should we not be able to show the movie and at our discretion. The screens are 9 story’s tall and are very viewable even thru most rain storms.
- You may not sit on your vehicle so as to obscure the view of the screen by other patrons
- High profile vehicles must park so as not to obscure the view of the screen by other patrons, and high profile vehicles may be refused admittance if suitable parking is not available
- Speed limit on the premises is 5 miles per hour
- No drugs or alcohol are allowed and please NO SMOKING
- No firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed
- Pets are allowed, please clean up after them and keep them on a leash
- Patrons found concealing anyone in their vehicle, for the purpose of avoiding purchasing a ticket, will be expelled, without refund
- Do not leave the Drive-In, or you will have to pay to re-enter
- The use of LASER POINTERS, CAMERAS or VIDEO RECORDERS is NOT PERMITTED
- All vehicles are subject to search
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone
- THIS THEATER AND MANAGEMENT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY,PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR SITUATIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
Now enjoy the movie!
Your admission ticket allows you admission to one screen. Parking spaces are first come first serve, and we suggest you plan to arrive early in order to secure a prime viewing spot and to avoid longer ticket lines close to show time. The box office closes shortly after the beginning of the final movie.
The audio for the movies is broadcast through an FM transmitter, and you must have a working, FM radio in order to hear the movies. WE RECOMMEND BRINGING A PORTIBLE RADIO OR BOOM BOX TO HEAR THE MOVIE. If you are going to use your car stereo-Be sure that your car battery is strong enough to power your radio throughout the show.
We offer jump-starts;
however, wait times are excessive on busy nights. We do not offer jump-starts until all customers have been cleared from the ticket lines.
We have a snack bar offering Popcorn, Soft Drinks, Candy, Nacho’s and a Grill serving Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Strips and Fries.
WE DO NOT ALLOW OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK AT THE ADMIRAL.
All movie theatres and especially DRIVE-IN’s only survive due to food sales. The lion share of the box office goes to the film companies. Simply put, if you don’t buy our concessions/food we will not be here! We appreciate your
Adult admission: $7.00 (Ages 12 years and older)
Children: $3.00 (Ages 3 through 11 years)
Show times vary with the seasons. We are generally OPEN only on WEEKENDS when school is in, once school is out we are 7 days a week.
Our season starts anywhere from sometime in March and ends around Halloween.
Approximate Gate Opening Times are:
Sunday through Thursday: 30 minutes before show time
Friday and Saturday: 1 hour to 1&1/2 hours before show time
Sorry, but we cannot allow screen changing.
We are bound by licensing agreements with the film companies and your ticket provides you with admission to one double-feature on one screen only.
You are more than welcome to purchase an additional ticket to the other screen before the movies start or during intermission.
One (1) space only per vehicle.
The lot is set up for Two (2) vehicles to park between posts. No holding spaces for other vehicles.
You are welcome to sit anywhere outside your vehicle, in lawn chairs or on blankets.
We do ask that you place lawn chairs in front of your car so that you do not take up additional parking.
For safety and courtesy of others, we cannot allow you to sit on top of your vehicle.
Do not sit in other parking spaces or in front of other parked vehicles.
Young children must be accompanied by an adult at ALL TIMES when outside the vehicle
Often customers will ask what movies will be playing several weeks in advance to help plan for a special event or a visit to our area.
While we sometimes have a general idea of the coming attractions, the exact show schedule for any given weekend is not finalized until the Tuesday before the weekend of interest.
Please check the website or facebook page for movies playing the coming weekend. If you would like to be notified about what movies will be playing for the upcoming weekend,
please sign up for our weekly newsletter at the bottom of the homepage.